Windinglake terms and conditions
1. Full payment is due once your booking has been accepted. No accommodation or festival tickets can be confirmed until receipt of full balance.
2. Upon receipt of payment, a confirmation email and, later VAT invoice and receipt will be sent to your email. No further reminder will be sent.
3. Please ensure that the information you complete on the booking form or receive in your confirmation letter is correct, as we cannot be held accountable for mistakes made at this point.
4. Windinglake and Cutting Edge Events Ltd reserve the right to withdraw all allocation and cancel any booking if those purchasing from Windinglake are seen to be re-selling to third parties and/or for personal gain or profit.
5. Windinglake is a serviced and shared camping and caravan facility. Anyone considered to be responsible for unreasonable conduct or those who cause disturbance will be asked to leave. No refunds will be given.
6. Toilet and shower facilities are contained within the facility and are free of charge. These are for the use of residents only. Any facilities provided inside the Caravans will not be in use, with the exception of the A* caravans, Snoozeboxes, Caboose units and Trailers.
7. Check-in is from 12 noon on Wednesday 24 June 2020. No keys can be released before this time.
8. Check-out is no later than 12 noon on Monday 28 June 2020.
9. In accordance with the rules set down by the Glastonbury Festival, we regret that no animals at all can be allowed on site.
10. All photos taken on the premises at Windinglake Farm are the property of Cutting Edge Events Limited/Windinglake and may be used in both on and offline marketing to promote Cutting Edge Events Limited/Windinglake. By staying with us you are providing your approval that you are happy for this to happen. However, if you would prefer not to have a photograph taken or for us to use any images taken please get in contact with one of our management team.
11. All accommodation units must be left clean and tidy upon departure. The party leader is responsible for the behaviour of all members of their group and booking and will be personally liable for any loss or damage caused to the farm, accommodation or its contents during their stay.
12. Non-residents will only be allowed onto the vicinity if invited by an existing Windinglake guest and at the discretion of the management team and/or security. These non-residents are the sole responsibility of the party leader and as such any damage caused by them, howsoever arising will be deducted from held deposits.
13. No liability shall be attached to Cutting Edge Events Ltd (Windinglake.co.uk) in case of loss or damage to personal property during your stay at the Winding Lake Farm.
14. The final payment deadline for all guests staying at Windinglake will be 28th February 2020. Any payment after this time will be subject to the discretion of Windinglake / Fly Glastonbury management.
15. Cancellations and Refunds:
– In the event of a festival cancellation due to government action (for example severe weather, disease or terrorist threat) and in line with the Glastonbury Festival Policy, a full refund will be made to your balance prior to the 1st March 2020.
– Any refund request made after 1st March 2020 will be given subject to any costs incurred by Cutting Edge Events Ltd up until this date (the date of cancellation). For more information on Glastonbury Festival’s Cancellation Policy, please follow this link. If you have any concerns, it is suggested that you take out your own personal insurance policy to protect your booking against any cancellation. Cutting Edge Events Ltd does not provide any ticket protection or insurance.
– No refunds will be given in the event of a cancellation by guests after 7th May 2020. Any requests after this date will be subject to manager discretion.